Bianca Dress in Peach
A holiday vibe dress. Bianca dress is a front crossed cotton striped seer-sucker dress made from salvaged fabric. She is a regular fit mini-length dress with a collared front crossed. Its naturally draped-looking front body into a ruffle.
Our products are made from the recycled inventory of over-produced, leftover fabrics and trim waste from various vendors. We also prioritize seeking products of natural/recycled/or plant-based and sustainable textiles for our garments.
* This dress is made with salvaged 100% cotton fabric. It has a slight wavey texture all along every strip. Limited edition less than 20 pieces per color available, due to the small quantity of fabric we found.
• Lightweight cotton striped seersucker fabric
• Non-stretch fabric
• Cut for a regular fit
• Shirt collar
• Fixed front crossed
• Snaps at front
• Slightly Dropped shoulders
• Naturally draped front body into a ruffle
• Long cuffed shirt sleeves
• Buttoned cuffs
• A slit on the left side
• Side zipper
• Fully lined bodice
• Eco dry and cleaning recommended
Free local Hong Kong delivery for orders above HK$1170, and a HK$40 shipping cost will be charged otherwise. For international shipping, free delivery will be offered for purchases above HK$1560 / US$200 / €170 / £145. For all other international purchases, a shipping cost of HK$195 / US$25 / €22 / £18 will be charged.
Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.