Cleansing Oil Sweet Almond 100ml
The cleansing oil with Sweet Almond is suitable for dry, sensitive and reactive skin. For day to day cleansing format.
Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil
The cleansing oil suitable for dry, sensitive and reactive skin. Perfect travelling size.
100% natural, 99.8% organic and vegan formula.
Remove makeup gently and with confidence, even for waterproof makeup.
Its scent close to sweet almond and its fluid texture make it very pleasant to use. A gentle, skin-friendly formula with no added fragrance.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* (Sweet Almond) ; Ricinus Communis Seed Oil * (Ricinus or Castor) ; Tocopherol ; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
• Organic Sweet Almond Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (nom INCI) Plante
Soothing and healing, ideal for dry, sensitive and fragile skin. This oil is also suitable for pregnant women and babies. It easily penetrates the epidermis.
• Organic Ricinus Oil – Ricinus communis seed oil (INCI name) Plant
Strengthens the skin barrier and have effect on the skin elasticity. Perfect for nourishing eyelashes during eye makeup removal, even for waterproof products. Penetrates easily and quickly into the skin.
• Sunflower oil – Helianthus annuus seed oil (INCI name) Plant
Softening and protective. It is rich in vitamin E and therefore is antioxidant.
• Vitamin E – Tocopherols ( INCI name) Plant
It is an antioxidant and here acts as a natural preservative.
How to use tips
• Pump the cleansing oil twice and apply it to your skin. Use circular clockwise movements to specific areas (eyes, mouth, cheek) to remove makeup.
• Use a reusable makeup remover wipe to remove the oil + makeup.
• Rinse your face with water.
• You will have a sensation of having a thin layer of cleansing oil on your skin. Like when you apply a cream, it takes a few seconds for the oil to penetrate your skin - you can then apply your night beauty routine.
• Clean your wipes with soap and water.
• Store away from light and heat.
The product is eco-designed with a recycled glass bottle, a biodegradable corn starch label printed in France and 1% of the price is donated to associations for the protection of the planet in line with the 1% for the Planet movement.
This product is vegan, alcohol-free, 99.8% organic, made with hand, eco friendly (the cardboard and stickers are FSC wood with at least 30% with recycled fibre) and cruelty-free.
This product is made in France (from the stick to the label).
The period after opened for this product is 12 months.
A flat rate shipping charge of HK$48 / US$6 / €5 / £4.5 for purchases below HK$950 / US$122 / €100 / £88 and orders will be sent by La Poste. Free shipping for purchases above this amount. Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
For orders within France, a shipping cost of €2.5 will be charged for purchases below €45 and free delivery for purchases above this amount.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.