Gaia Bracelet - Coral
A special item with 10% donation that goes to WWF, waxcord bracelet with a rhodium-plated silver pendant addressing the concern for the Coral.
Coral reefs are some of the most diverse ecosystems in the world, housing tens of thousands of marine species. About one-third of all marine fish species live part of their lives on coral reefs.
- Vital to the world's fisheries and nurseries for a quarter of the ocean's fish
- Provides food
- A barrier against storms and erosion
- Destructive fishing practices, overfishing, careless tourism, pollution, erosion, coral mining, climate change
- 58% of the world's coral reefs are potentially threatened by human activity
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
Material: Rhodium-plated Silver, Wax Bracelet.
Dimension: Pendant: 1cm x 2.3cm
Product Code: 00-005
Free local Hong Kong delivery. For purchases from Asia and the rest of the world, free delivery will be offered for purchases above HK$800 / US$103 / €85 / £74. Otherwise, a shipping cost of HK$150 / US$20 / €16 / £14 will be charged for purchases from Asia while HK$200 / US$26 / €22 / £19 will be charged for orders from the rest of the world.
Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.