Gaia Bracelet- Rainforest
A special item with 10% donation that goes to WWF, waxcord bracelet with rose gold-plated silver pendant addressing the concern for the Rainforest.
- Each year, 13 million hectares of the world's forests are lost to deforestation.
- Up to 100 species of the living things in forests become extinct every day! In the past 50 years, 17% of the Amazon Rainforest has been lost.
- More than 20% of the world's oxygen is produced in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Rainforests are home to plants, animals, and even humans.
Interesting Tid Bits
- 1 out of 10 known species on the Earth lives in the Amazon Rainforest
- The Congo Basin Forests contain the world's second largest tropical rainforest expanse.
Material: Rose Gold-plated Silver, Wax Bracelet.
Dimension: Pendant: 0.6cm x 2cm
Product Code: 00-012
Free local Hong Kong delivery. For purchases from Asia and the rest of the world, free delivery will be offered for purchases above HK$800 / US$103 / €85 / £74. Otherwise, a shipping cost of HK$150 / US$20 / €16 / £14 will be charged for purchases from Asia while HK$200 / US$26 / €22 / £19 will be charged for orders from the rest of the world.
Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.