Early Chinese architecture functioned as both as a furnishing as well as a decoration. Eventually these geometric designs made their way onto early boat blueprints and became the source of inspiration behind this pattern.
Made from 12 recycled plastic bottles, our classic swim shorts are stealing the scene in style as well as showing our commitment to saving the oceans. The two-tone colour represents long life and harmony for easy coordination with your whole wardrobe.
• Made out of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
• Elastic waistband with iconic tanbark red drawstring
• Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
• Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
• Mesh lining
• Quick dry & ultra-lightweight fabric
• Side and back pockets
• Two eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water.
Free local Hong Kong and international delivery for all orders.
Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.