Lei Yue Mun at Sunset
Made out of 12 recycled plastic bottles, our classic swim shorts are stealing the scene in style as well as showing our commitment to saving the oceans.
Travel back in time and take a trip down memory lane. Mazu Resortwear has partnered with celebrated nostalgia photographer, Keith Macgregor to create exclusive photograph with an eco-friendly message in mind. Made from recycled plastic bottles, our classic swim shorts now have an environmentally friendly twist on our existing signature designs.
BEHIND THE PHOTOGRAPH: A traditional Chinese junk boat passing through Lei Yue Mun back in 1974. Keith captured this scene perfectly during sunset when the wind had died down and the sailors onboard had to resort to generating propulsion by human power.
• Made out of recycled plastic bottles (PET)
• Elastic waistband with iconic tanbark red drawstring
• Handcrafted and gilded aglets in a traditional monkey fist knot
• Double-needle stitching and point d'arrêt finish ensures excellent construction
• Mesh lining
• Quick dry & ultra-lightweight fabric
• Side and back pockets
• Two eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the 'balloon' effect when entering the water
• Photography taken by Keith Macgregor
Free local Hong Kong and international delivery for all orders.
Please note that all items shown on the website are in Hong Kong Dollars. Thresholds for FREE shipping are based on Hong Kong Dollars and are stated above in other currencies as an estimate based on a spot exchange rate.
Please click here for details of the “Exchanges & Returns” policies.